We are all in this together – and we are glad you are visiting our site.
The Forum was founded in 1996 to create opportunities for public agencies, charities, interested individuals/groups and Traveller communities to talk to each other.
Our website is our online meeting place, where we organise our activities, share ideas, and publicise our mission.
We work together to:
- Increase knowledge within all communities to reduce bigotry and ignorance
- Encourage the flow of information to reduce misunderstandings
- Provide opportunities to work together to build bridges with the wider community
- Identify problems and find solutions to enhance community safety and wellbeing
- Overcome prejudice, increase understanding of Traveller culture and promote equality of opportunity